While you could create countless makeup looks with the BEAUTY PROFESSIONAL Set Your Eyes Aglow Eyeshadow Palette, I've narrowed it down to two different easy and glam eyeshadow looks: one with warm-toned eyeshadow, and the other with silver and charcoal eyeshadow colors. With shades like Candlelight, Pink Champagne, and Moonlight; if you love a great shimmery eyeshadow, you'll love these easy glam eyeshadow looks.
The two looks I've created are designed for when you're on the go and need to create a simple but chic day to evening look. Simply toss this palette in your purse to add some instant glam when it's time to go from work to evening. You don't even need to bother with complicated liquid liner for these makeup looks. The slim but sturdy applicator brush that comes with this palette makes it so easy to use the darker shades to line both your upper and lower lids.
The first makeup look is for those of you with warm undertones, who prefer rich browns to the traditional smokey eye. This tends to be my go-to look for date night.
1. Start with that gorgeous copper shade called "Cinnamon" and apply it generously to your lids and to just under your brow bone (slightly past the crease).
2. Starting at the outer corners lightly work your way inwards and stopping at the middle of your eyes, concentrating in the crease, to add some definition.
3. Use this gorgeous matte "Espresso" shade and the slim end of the applicator brush to line your eyes. On both the upper and lower lids, start at the outer corners and work your way in. It has a nice buildable coverage, so reapply as needed.
4. Always use a highlight shade to make the eyes really pop. Use your pinky to dab it in the inner corners of your eyes, then lightly apply over the brow bones, just below your eyebrows. And lightly dab some in the center of your lids.
This next look is for a more traditional yet easy-to-create smokey eye. While I tend to shy away from this look, because I feel it lacks warmth, the silvery shade and the darker shade in this palette seem to have slightly warm undertones that make these colors perfect for any skin tone.
1. Start with that stunning shimmery shade "Graphite" and apply it to the lids and up slightly past the crease.
2. Working your way from the outer corners inward, right at the crease, create definition with "Iced Mocha."
3. Use the thin side of the applicator brush to line your upper and lower lids with the black shade. It has a matte finish with a hint of shimmer, and it has such a soft and buildlable coverage. You can really concentrate it at the lash line and create a soft cat eye as well.
4. Highlight this look with "Pink Champagne" to keep the look warm and soft. Dab it on the inner corners, on the bone just underneath the eyebrows, and on the middle of your lids.
Finish either of these looks off with your favorite mascara and lip color and a few quick swipes of the Pro Glow & Highlight Trio Set, and you're ready to go! Which of these looks is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.
Shop this Post
About the Author: Krisztina Clifton is the owner and editor at Krisztina Clifton Beauty. She has been testing beauty products and blogging about beauty and wellness tips for over ten years. See more about Krisztina.